Please read the following before submitting your order & artwork.
Your artwork can be submitted to us in either digital format or as camera-ready art.
Digital formats: We accept emailed artwork, CD or FTP site (by request only).
Camera-Ready: Artwork that is defined as camera-ready must meet the following criteria.
- It is black and white printed hardcopy from a Laser Printer or better. No ink-jet printouts.
- 600 dpi or higher
- To ensure the best quality strongly prefer your artwork to be provided at 200% of the final size.
Recreating Art: If we are to recreate your art, you must send your artwork to our art department prior to placement of your purchase order. At this point our artists can advise whether changes are possible. The service cost is \$50.00(v) per hour. There is a one hour minimum charge. Total art processing charges will be notified to you in advance of the requested artwork correction. Written approval is required prior to factory-corrections being made. Ariel Premium Supply, Inc. will assume that the customer providing such artwork has received all necessary authorizations to use and reproduce the provided logos and/or artwork.
All emailed artwork should be sent via email to: email@example.com. The email containing your artwork must reference your PO# and company name in the email subject line. Additional information to be provided in the body of the email:
- color and quantity of imprint colors
- the name and number of items
- quantity and location of imprints
Archiving and Compression:
You can provide your artwork files in a compressed format to ease transfer. The formats we accept are:
- .zip encoded (PC)
- .sit Stuffit encoded (Mac)
Digital Artwork Formats:
Adobe Illustrator (vector graphics) – Files should be saved in the following formats that are readable using Adobe Illustrator:
- .ai – Adobe Illustrator native format
- .eps – Encapsulated Postscript is a more non-application-specific vector format.
- .pdf – Adobe Portable Document Format
It is mandatory that all fonts be converted to outlines (vector curves) before sending your file to us. This is because we may not have all the fonts that were used by your job available to us. This will enable your fonts look as they should.
Adobe Photoshop (raster graphics) – Files should be saved in any of the following formats:
- .bmp - The BMP File Format
- .jpg – The JPEG file format
- .psd – Adobe Photoshop native format
- .tif – Tagged Image File Format
All raster graphic files should be at least 600 dpi (resolution size) at the imprint size for quality printing. For higher quality printing 1200 dpi is ideal. Decal art using [4-color process] should be sent a resolution of 350 dpi at imprint size.
Multicolor Artwork Files
For registration purposes, all multicolor artwork should include a color composite and a black and white color representation.